Welcome to King City GlassKing City Glass was started in 1959 by James "Pops" Jernigan and Martha Jean Jernigan as an auto glass and body shop and towing service. It has changed locations several times over the past 51 years. In 1981 Pops sold the business to son John Jernigan who discontinued the towing and auto body work and focused the business on residential, automotive and commercial glass.
The business made its final move in 1986 to its current location at 600A Broadway next to True Value Hardware.
King City Glass supplies several different types and brands of windows.